Job Type: Full-Time, Remote
Required Experience: 2+ Years
AiAdvertising, a technology company utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) to develop innovative tools and products that are propelling digital advertising into the future. Our proprietary Ai Ad Platform empowers businesses to plan, predict, and prove advertising’s true financial impact. By harnessing the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence businesses can identify patterns, eliminate guesswork, and know what works.
We are currently looking for a skilled Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team and help build out the next generation of our Ai Ad Platform. This Software Engineer will be hands-on with experience in developing scalable solutions. We are looking for someone that is experienced in .NET development and API calls. They must have strong, first hand technical expertise in a variety of configuration management and know about big data technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Extensive software development background and hands-on experience building an application from start to finish
- Hands-on experience with Angular Node.js, ReactJS
- API and Azure experience
- UI / UX background
- Experience with SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST and HTTPS
Nice to have
- Nice to have:
- MongoDB, SQL Server experience
- DBT, Data Form
- GitHub Actions, Kubernetes, Agile, Docker, Ansible, AWS Lambda, S3
- ExpressJS, Cypress, State Management (AKITA, RXJS, etc)
- Protocol Buffers, streams, serverless, service-oriented architecture
- Agile methodologies and software(JIRA, LeanKit etc)