Job Type: Full-Time
Required Experience: 1+ Years
AiAdvertising, a technology company utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) to develop innovative tools and products that are propelling digital advertising into the future. Our proprietary Ai Ad Platform empowers businesses to plan, predict, and prove advertising’s true financial impact. By harnessing the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence businesses can identify patterns, eliminate guesswork, and know what works.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with a collaborative and client-focused mindset. They love working as a team and finding solutions to optimize performance and drive results.
- Effectively manage current PPC campaigns (Google, Facebook, etc).
- Plan, build, and implement new PPC campaigns.
- Manage the PPC budget to optimize campaigns to achieve company KPIs.
- Working with website developers to ensure best SEO practices are used in landing pages.
- Creating and implementing strategies for online lead acquisition and conversion.
- Continuously improve campaign performance to optimize for conversions.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, negative keywords, campaign targeting and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, optimization strategy and other facets of digital advertising in accordance with company goals
- Keep pace with search and PPC industry trends and developments;Manage web analytic dashboards, reports and other key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Create ad copy for PPC campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 – 2 years’ of relevant work experience
- Google AdWords Certification (2 years experience preferred)
- SEO/SEM experience – Keyword research (1 year preferred)
- High proficiency with Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with bid management tools.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC/SEM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- US work authorization (Preferred)