Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: 1+ years
AiAdvertising, a technology company utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) developing innovative tools and products that are propelling digital advertising into the future. Our proprietary Platform empowers businesses to plan, predict, and prove advertising’s true financial impact. By harnessing the power of machine learning and AI, businesses can identify patterns, eliminate guesswork, and know what works.
We are growing our team, and are looking for a resourceful, tech savvy, and engaging Jr. Digital Ad Trafficker to help us manage and exceed client expectations and performance.
Who are you?
You are excited about the opportunity to position our company as a leader in the AI industry, forge new relationships, promote our product, and are a team-oriented problem solver. You will be responsible for the correct launch of digital advertising campaigns across display and paid social. Working closely with the Media Strategist Team, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of ad operations and digital technologies related to the execution and measurement of multi-channel digital marketing efforts. This individual will be a key member driving improvement and growth of the team’s ability to execute campaigns accurately, swiftly, and effectively.
- Coordinate with client success team to ensure creative are available to traffic on time and to specifications
- Review weekly delivery reports to assure campaigns deliver according to contracted goals and/or percentage of inventory
- Ensure accurate trafficking of campaigns and perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns to confirm that all placements and creative have been set up correctly
- Monitor campaigns throughout the lifecycle, communicating with the team issues as needed
- Optimize campaigns, including making suggestions for improved performance and pacing
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from internal and external clients
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Trafficking ads in Facebook Ad Manager and Facebook Ads
- Assist with various special projects as needed
- Strong desire to grow with company and learn new skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- One year of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies
- Strong interpersonal, emotional intelligence, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Must be adept at prioritizing, following and keeping track of multiple ad trafficking requests while clearly communicating progress to all parties involved
- Self-starter, yet a team player, with a strong work ethic, and a strong desire to learn
- Deep understanding digital advertising workflow and media vocabulary (impressions, CPM, conversions, etc)
- Understanding of and experience with media vendor relationships is a plus
- Organized and highly focused with an ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven with ability to execute as part of a multi-functional team
- Must be detail oriented and able to adapt quickly