Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: 8+
AiAdvertising, a technology company utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) to develop innovative tools and products that are propelling digital advertising into the future. Our proprietary Ai Ad Platform empowers businesses to plan, predict, and prove advertising’s true financial impact. By harnessing the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence businesses can identify patterns, eliminate guesswork, and know what works.
We are a rapidly growing company and we want other innovative marketing minds to join our growing team. If you excel at building and growing client relationships, and you have a passion for technology and marketing, we want to speak with you.
AiAdvertising seeks a veteran marketer who is a big picture strategist to fill the role of Director of Client Success. This is a data-driven and client-facing role responsible for delivering a seamless experience across a wider team that includes media strategy, creative services, and data operations.
Who are you?
You know marketing in and out. You love working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and thrive on being nimble and resourceful. You are excited about the opportunity to be a part of a company leveraging AI to help your clients make better connections with their customers and drive better business results. You are a self-starter and team-oriented problem solver that wants to help us revolutionize the advertising industry.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of the customer’s business, brands, products, customers, and marketing strategies
- Own the client relationship and function as the primary point of contact (POC)
- Develop and drive proactive account plans, KPI’s, processes, and strategies to improve our clients marketing effectiveness, while growing the book of business
- Strategically focus on big-picture growth opportunities while being an advocate and problem solver for our internal production teams
- Collaborate closely with internal digital marketing, creative and data teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Ability to gather raw business requirements and translate/interpret those requirements into an understandable and actionable high level business document
- Strategic oversight and management of clients’ projects including digital, data, creative design, and advertising campaigns
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including client status reports and agendas
- Prepare reports, schedules and other internal and client communications/ correspondence
- Maintain account files and documentation
- Format, proof, and prepare presentations as needed
- Return internal and client emails and phone calls within a 24-hour period
- Create media insertion orders (IOs) and monitor billing
- Manage tools to update the team on status of all accounts
- Assist/support the SVP of Client Success with client projects and resource management as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience), MBA ideal
- Minimum of 8 years working in a marketing role
- At least 5 years experience presenting to and working with senior level client contacts
- Solid understanding of digital media, data, analytics and creative services
- Strong analytic decisioning and presentation skills
- Highly ethical with a demonstrated ability to foster trust
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, emotional intelligence, and verbal & written communication skills
- Collaborative, team player who can marshall resources across the organization, or with external partners to get the job done
- Strong problem-solving skills, with solid mathematical understanding
- Strong computer skills (Google Suite) and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Familiarity with project management toolsets such as Airtable
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented attitude
- A passion for the advertising and marketing industry
- Interest in artificial intelligence, ad tech, digital media and /or digital data